Mary,
I've had Parkinson's for 7 years now............Diag. @ age 31. While other
neurologist puzzled over my condition, it was not until I went to John's
Hopkin's University Hospital that I found the competence and compassion
required to deal with this disease. Although the "turn over" rate is high
for their doctors, I've had luck with each and every one I've had treat me
(a total of 4  @ present). My current doctor whom has been very helpful
and one that I'm very comfortable in having treat me is Dr. Katrin
Andreassan. You'd like her, I'm sure. I also visit my first JHU doctor who
is now @ Emory Univ practicing and performing pallidotomies there. He is
an extremely sympathetic and great doctor. If I can help in any way feel
free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask] Good Luck and get
your father over to JHU, we're very fortunate to have that caliber of an
institution in our backyard. Regards, Kevin................