        While in Yellowstone last week, we noticed an article in the
Billings newspaper, that Moseley has set up the neuro-surgery program at the
Billings Hospital--I think, St. Vincent's
        This isthe major medical facility inthat area. It said he came there
in 1993 and it was a 2 year program to set up, so they are now "operating".
It did also bring up the problem of regional Medicare carriers not honoring
the insurance. It also gave a summary of surgery, etc.
        Anyway, it is good to know the procedure is being set-up in more
accessible, to many, areas.