from:   [log in to unmask]   (Rosemary Russell)

Just received a letter from Congressman Tim Hutcuinson (R.  Ark.) stating (in
part):

<Let me start by saying that I am proud to be a cosponsor of this important
legistation, introduced by Representatives Waxman and Upton in the House and
Senator Hatfield in the Senate......Please know that I will do all that I can
to support this compassionate and sensible legislation should it come before
the full House for a vote, and will urge my colleagues to do the same.
 .......With kind regards,
                                                        Sincerely,
                                                        Tim Hutchinson
                                                         Member of Congress >