Author  : Robert Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Subject : Re: Downloading help needed
Written : 06/30/96.06:46pm

Susan,

It is easier to download on AOL without using flashsessions.  Simply
retrieve the mail and select "Download Now" at the bottom.  Make sure
that the default directory (to which the file is downloaded) is your
aol25\download directory (I am assuming that you aree using Windows,
Mac may be different).  After you have completed retrieving your mail,
exit AOL and go into File Manager, find the file in the aol25\download
directory, and double-click it.

If you are receiving attached files from the Internet directly (not
from another AOL user), the file may not appear as an "attached file"
but rather as what is called a MIME attachment.  It may appear as an
addendum to the mail message, but if it is too large, it may download
automatically.

If you still have trouble, and the message is not confidential, merely
forward the whole thing to me at my AOL address <BobFink> and perhaps I
can "diagnose" the problem for you.

Good luck,

Bob

P. S.:  My S.O. is also a LCSW!
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)      "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy"            __o        |
 |     ( >__< )      PSP Support Groups of Arizona       `\<,        |