Hi all.=20
My mother has PD since 20 years. She is 62 and now, several days she has =
not enough with her medication. Two months ago, her neurologist talked =
about pallidotomy, and we went to San Sebastian (a city of Spain) to see =
the best surgeons in our country. But after three days studying her, =
they talked about a new solution which they thought it will be better =
for her; the sub-talamo stimulation. This is a surgical operation which =
just now is starting to be done, and they advised her to wait a few =
months to see if it is successful.
I would appreciate any information about sub-talamo stimulation, so I am =
very informated about pallidotomy but I do not know nothing about it.
Thanks thousands.
Toni Molina
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Barcelona