Mary L. Tabor wrote =93I am looking for a sympathetic neurologist in=20
Baltimore..............=94

Call National Parkinson Foundation in Miami at 1-800-327-4545 and United=20
Parkinson Foundation in Chicago at 1-312-733-1893.  They can tell you who=
=20
the neurologists are that specialize in PD in your area.

We called them both before we went to Jacksonville, Florida last winter.=20
Since there are no PD neurologists in the back woods of Pennsylvania=20
where we live, we thought we would use our two month stay in Jacksonville=
=20
to see one.  Thus we found Dr Uitti at Mayo in Jacksonville.

Incidentally, we also asked them about support groups in Jacksonville and=
=20
they told us when & where they meet and who to call if w wanted more=20
info.

Milo & Dorothy Frey