Hi:

There has been some recent discussions on NADH and some distributor that
sells it as a colloidal suspension.  I have a relative who is PhD in BioChem
specializing in drug delivery mechanisms.  I asked him about colloidal
suspensions and NADH.  Here is his response for those who are interested.

                Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask])  48 + 1 YR