At 01:08 AM 7/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>        John, Do you know if we still have a Parkinson's Chat Room?
>We could arrange a time that's convenient.  I would like to talk about Udall
>Bill strategies, and about NADH, if others would.
>        Also, is this u toronto list as good as any Newsgroup would be?  Is
>there a newsgroup for us?
>
>                                      Ivan Suzman ,  46,PD 9
>                                      Portland, Maine
>Greetings from the coast of Maine, where summer is cool and the black
>raspberries are just coming into full season.
>
>Ivan, just read your post and hope you find irc pd channel.  I know John
will reply too, with more info. very soon.  I found it about 4 weeks ago and
drop in almost daily.  Find the undernet of irc.  The server name is Dallas
6661  the address is :  dallas.tx.us.undernet.org
Dallas will now appear in list of servers and you will be able to double
click on it to use and log on.  After connecting,  type /join #Parkinsons
in the blinking box with a cursor.  You will be on the Parkinson's
Information Channel. Activity varies, but 8 to 10 p.m. dallas time is a good
bet.  We discuss pd and an interesting assortment of global events.   I
would be happy to talk with you about nadh, get ready for questions, and
Udall, just ask my senator carol-mosely Braun.     Send berries,,lol.    :)
Ralph Herbst   ---  geomalia  --  maltduck  --  coachPHIL
ps. Besides geomalia, other regulars include Memzer, Wer_Puppy,  libraryH,
Newton_  willyr  janjan  homeboy  jiml   babbjj   Adz  Gemstone  Mik
mats-s   barbarap   zubi   qbarb    Whsphr    jagguar   Oz^   zumbo  Nerka
loco2   kkc  bill100