From:   "Byron, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     "owner-parkinsn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   Thu, 11 Jul 1996 01:11:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Pallidotomy

Spiro,

I believe that we coressponded last year.  I have no experience with the
pallidotomy, but would recommend the Rush Neurologists if you need to look
for a second opinion.  I knwo that they have been doing the operation for a
few years.  They may have more experience.   Also, a senior resident from
there is graduating now and starting a practice in Naperville.  The western
suburbs have never had a good PD neurologist.  We've met him and like him
and he is highly recommended.  He also calls back promptly and spends time
explaining things to me and my Mom.  His practice opens in August.

University Neurologists
Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center
312-942-5936

New guy in Naperville:

Dr. Larsen
1220 Hobson Road
Suite 244
708-357-9308  (soon to be area code 630)

Sara Byron