At 02:21 AM 12-07-96 -0400, you wrote:
>I just want to note to items.
>
>Item 1.

Re your request for me to write something on official letter head indicating
my thouthts about US medical research.  I would be only to pleased to assist
if there is any chance at all of it being any help.  I could go further and
have a letter sent from P..D.A. associations in each of our states.  I would
need your snail mail address and your advice as to who the letter should be
addressed to.
Mary Thompson [log in to unmask]