Subject: Emotional expressions theory

TO:  >Mark Frost

On July 1st you wrote:

>..... Also, I read somewhere that there is a theory that PD may be associated
>in some patients with a personality characteristic of not being able to
>express emotions.  That fits my Dad perfectly, but is there any truth to
>this?  Don't guess it matters a great deal at this point, but I'm just
>curious.....

Mark,
I am curious to know if you had any responses to this particular question? A
very dear friend of mine (with PD) could also be characterized as unable to
express emotions....but it seems to me to be an odd relationship. If you have
heard anything in regards to this theory, I would appreciate knowing what you've
found out.

Thanks,
Suzanne