Having been lurking for quite some time now, I find I must reach out to the
great people of the list for some advice.

After my father's death, about 1 1/2 years ago, I became a co-caregiver for
my mother Christine,  75/12.  She appears to be doing OK when I see her
(evenings) but has been complaining of terrible mornings.  She is very much
self-sufficient but it appears that her latest drug change, reduced Simemet
and added Parlodel, has just about done her in.

By far, this is the very worst I have seen her.  She now says she can hardly
get out of bed in the morning, and when I saw her yesterday her parkinson's
symptons (shuffle, tremor, mask etc...) were more pronounced than ever.  She
is two weeks into the Parlodel and we were wondering if she should continue.
 Her Dr. says to give it a month!
Can anyone provide any advice.  Has anyone out there had any experience with
Parlodel?

Ed Raasch