Someone please help me.

Are there any Parkinson's disease patients or neurologists who have had
experience with hallucinations caused by the medicene SINENET
(according to a local neurologist)?

My mother, who lives in a small Texas town, took this medicene for
one and one-half years. (has been hallucinating for three months - BIG TIME.)
She has ceased taking this medicene.

Now, she is taking a drug called Mellaril for two weeks, as
instructed by a neurologist through our local family doctor. Now,
her hallucinations have INCREASED rather than decreased.

I am seriously concerned about my mother as well as my father,
who attends her.

Please, if anyone has successfully dealt with this problem,
contact me.  [log in to unmask]

Both parents are in their 80's and live by themselves.

Again . . . . please help!