Next week will be the first vote on the Udall Bill.  It will occur in
the Senate Committee on Labor and Health  During a process called
Mark Up.  With 12 of the 16 Senators signed on as cosponsors, you
would think that we're looking pretty strong.  IF WE HAVE THE SUPPORT
OF THE 12 COSPONSORS ON THAT COMMITTEE IT WILL BE A VICTORY FOR
PARKINSON'S DISEASE RESEARCH.  our job is to remind those 12
cosponsors (and the other for members of the committee) that they
must do as they have pledged and support strongly the Udall Bill.
NOW IS THE TIME.  its the opportunity to give the Udall Bill or a
version of the Udall Bill to the Senate floor.

It's time to redeem all that hard work lining up cosponsors.  But
that work will be for naught if they don't support increased funding
for Parkinson's.  That's where you can help make a difference.
Between now and July 17, call or write your Senators.   LET THEM KNOW
WE ARE COUNTING ON THEIR SUPPORT.   If they are on
the committee they need to hear of the promise of a breakthrough and
the tremendous savings in both dollars and human suffering that can
be realized.   If they are not on the committee, they still can
encourage their colleagues who are to support the Udall Bill.  Let's
use that toll free number (800-962-3524) and make them hear  from we who are
INVISIBLE NO MORE!

PASS THE UDALL BILL IN 1996