Please use the information on this list to make your phone calls TODAY!!!
Call: 800-962-3524
     Committee on Labor and Human Resources

     Republicans                                DATE BECAME A CO-SPONSOR

          Nancy Landon Kassebaum, Kansas, Chairman -NO
          James M. Jeffords, Vermont - 4/29/96
          Dan Coats, Indiana -5/22/96
          Judd Gregg, New Hampshire - NO
          William Frist , Tennessee -   6/12/95
          Mike DeWine, Ohio -   5/3/96
          John Ashcroft, Missouri - NO
          Slade Gorton, Washington       -      5/22/96

     Democrats :

          Edward M. Kennedy, Massachusetts -    3/6/96
          Claiborne Pell, Rhode Island - 6/6/95
          Christopher J. Dodd, Connecticut - 9/18/95
          Paul Simon, Illinois - 4/6/95
          Tom Harkin, Iowa -    4/16/96
          Barbara A. Mikulski, Maryland - 5/17/95
          Paul Wellstone, Minnesota - 4/6/95