Dear Friends:  Once again we are asking for your help.  We hope to have our
barrier-free shower installed by the end of July.  At the same time we'll be
having a very long ramp from the patio doors at the back of the house built
out to the driveway in the front of our house.  Our property has quite a
deep slope at the back, so I'll be pushing Jack up in the wheelchair from
the back to the front of the house.  Is there anywhere on the WWW that could
give us the criteria and pointers on what to do and what to avoid while
building the ramp?
Thanks for any assistance you can give.
Jack and Joan Martin, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada