Hi Leone:

I have PD and RLS but I never heard anyone say that PD brought on RLS.  I'm
sure that my RLS predates the onset of my PD.  Also, is your husband on
either Permax or Sinemet.  They are both effective in treating RLS as well
as PD.  For awhile I was on Klonopin, Permax and Sinemet.  I can assure you
that there was no remnant of RLS during that period.  Of course, I suffered
scores of other major side-effects.

Are you sure your husband has RLS?

                Ron