This is essentially a restatement of a post I placed a couple of days ago. I'm interested in learning
more about PD+, which afflicts my wife Johanna (58/6) and seems to be almost a different disease from
classical Parkinson's. In her case the primary symptom is extreme rigidity throughout the body, inability to
walk, and inarticulate speech; but she does not exhibit tremor or dyskenesia.

        I'd like to ask other members, who have seen this form of the disease, if they have had any success
with medications or other therapies; and in particular, if to their knowledge fetal tissue implantation has
ever been tried.

Thanks.

Porter Humphrey
Bethesda, Maryland