Jim Slattery-- welcome to the list--and thanks for the tribute to wives! :-)
Your new and exciting career sounds great.
I wonder what it is about wives, anyway? Maybe some special ESP about
what husbands need?  When Peter was fed up with his career as a lab technician
years ago, I remarked, half-jokingly, that he spent so much of his spare time
in the library he ought to get paid for it! Darned if he didn't go and get
an MS in Lib. Sc. and spend the rest of his working years as a reference
librarian!
Camilla Flintermanm,CG for Peter,78/7,Oxford,OH