To all of you that have received my post of 7/11 or 7/12:

I sincerely apologize for what has happened - although I have had no control
over it.  I sent my original post on 7/11.  On 7/12 it was returned with the
following notations: "Host unknown (Name server: listserv.utoronot.ca:host
not found) from the Mail Delivery Subsystem.  Apparently, the original
message was received from [log in to unmask]

Because of the typo in the word "toronto" it had delivery problems.  So, I
reposted it.

I am truly sorry and will attempt to be more careful.  Thank you!