I will send your free Udall postcards along with a list of who and where to
send them in Washington, DC.  I wiil include labels for the "big 5"
congressmen we are targeting because they are holding up our bill in
committee so it can't be voted on.  All you do is apply a label or copy the
address from the enclosed list,  write your own return name and address and
drop it in the mail right away.  It doesn't matter where you live or what
district or who your representative is.  The decisions of this committee
effect all of us and we should all let our voice be heard.
email me at         [log in to unmask]         for FREE  Udall postcards.