Thanks for the Udall postccards.  I added them to the ones Debroah Cordy
had given me and sent them to our Parkinson's Center for distribution to
all the support groups in the St. Louis area, after keeping some for my
own support group and friends.  I've asked for an appointment with Sens.
Ashcroft and Bond for the summer recess in August, and we plan to deluge
them with the postcards at the beginning of the month (in addition to
those we send to the committee chairs).  We will probably need more; I'll
send you a number as soon as I know.  Please let me know if the timing is
okay.

Pat Schark

  pine`