Hi.  I'm new to the list so I thought just a few words of introduction...

57 year old male Caucasian.  Born in Bklyn, NY and grew up in Richmond Hill,
Queens NY.  Quit high school to join the Marines.  Won a fleet (enlisted
man's) appointment of the Naval Academy and graduated with the Class of '62.
Married, two sons (both emancipated thank God!).

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's last year and have been taking Eldepryl
ever sine.  i'm just beginning Pergolide but haven't been anything except
minor dizziness.  My symptoms are eclectic (a little bit of everything)  and
a-periodic.

I live in San Marcos CA where I am a Founding Citizen.  I built our homepage
(www.ci.san-marcos.ca.us) and am a practicing Systems Analyst.  I was a
jogger of 30 years (doing about 6 miles/day four times a week).  My knees
are gone (arthritis I think) so now I row a one man scull on Mission Bay
(three times a week).  My resume is posted on my company's homepage
(www.infosysrsch.com/arnie).

Thanks for letting me share.
Arnie