To everyone on the List: I've been incommunicado for a long while, now.
To bring you up to date on my brother's situation,(42/6-he's the one who
has been hoping for a pallidotomy and whose wife was unconvinced)I have
passed on to him (them) the letters that many of you have sent. They
have also had discussions with Dr.s Grossman and Krauss @ Methodist in
Houston.
The result has been great! She (his wife) has become convinced
(primarily by Krauss) that P is the way to go. They scheduled him for
the Fall and then called to move him up to July 30!  WOW!
It seems unreal that now things are almost moving too fast. I (we) owe a
great deal to the info garnered from this list and I'll continue to be a
part of it. I'm hoping to get him online soon, as he could receive all
of the benefits of the list, rather than just the info I'm able to send
him. A special Thank You to Barbara Mallut, Bob Martone, Vance
Lanier,Sherri Cave and others who provided immeasurable guidance.

On a different note:

                                "SPELLBOUND"

                        I have a spelling checker
                        It came with my PC;