Hi, everyone:
Well, here I am at my own computer, finally! I had been borrowing
"SashaSherm" but you can now find me at "cureit!"

I'm writing all of us PWP's (parkies) to share the TOLL-FREE number to the
United States Capitol switchboard.   It is 1-800-962-3524.

Using this, the caller just asks for whichever Senator or Representative you
want.  I have put calls through to Senator Kassenbaum, and several others.
Amazingly, my phone rang at 6:00 one evening last week, and it was Nancy
Kassenbaum's legislative aide, Dr. Kent Bradley.  He is a 1992 medical
school graduate, and is licensed in Obstetrics and Gynecology.  He listened
very carefully to what I said.

Several aides to representatives and senators told me they had NEVER
received a direct call before from a person  actually suffering from
Parkinson's Disease.  I believe these calls are VERY INFLUENTIAL.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, WE PWP'S OUGHT TO MAKE AS MANY CALLS AS POSSIBLE.
The number again, is 1-800-962-3524.  Please share this tel. number widely.

                                            Sincerely,

                                 Ivan Suzman, Portland,Maine([log in to unmask])
                                     46 yrs, PD 9 years,  PD activist 2 yrs

P.S. Using this 800 number, and also the local Rhode Island tel. no., my
family and I have gotten commitments from both Reps. (Reed and Kennedy) to
CO-SPONSOR THE UDALL BILL!! Bottom line--the 800 number works!