Sydney Adams wrote:

> Dear Kathrynne.
> As you suggested I sent a reply to your [log in to unmask] you receive

Hi Syd,
No, I haven't heard from the BBB,though they mentioned awhile back that
they had trouble with one of their phone lines. In any case, they have
not forwarded your message to me.

However, the reason I provide the hotlink to BBB in my signature is
because my work is in nutrition, in which area fraud abounds. Because I
interact with other health-care professionals, and because I offer
nutrition counseling via e-mail, I joined the Better Business Bureau so
that professionals and consumers could check my background and assure
themselves that my work is legitimate. Therefore, I offer readers the
hotlink to the local BBB.

Please feel free to check with BBB at any time; but of course, e-mail me
directly if you wish.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,