To:John Cottingham.

 JC:  So now it is your turn - Who is John Cottingham and how come you know
how to dredge up the listserve archives?  You answered me once with a pithy
"you know who I am."  I don't you know.  I probably was off on one of my
missions (tangents?) when you or someone explained you. Or I was licking my
wounds after being flamed last year.  I mean - do you have PD?  Do you live
in California?  Do you know Cheryl Waters MD.  Should I move to California?
 (Barb Mallut and Alan Bonander can jump in here - who is JC?)

All:  There have been a bunch of stress messages of late.  Parkies don't
tolerate stress at all - some may think you are getting old or strange but if
you find yourself in a stressful situation just get in a recliner chair and
shift into neutral for awhile.

Kathrynne Holden, RD - What a thorough rundown on Protein vs Sinemet.  Many
thanks.  You are appreciated on this BBS - that's obvious.  I don't have your
write-up of last week PD and Protein.  I sent a request for it via your
e-mail - maybe you didn't receive it.  I would appreciate having it - the
copy I got on my machine was mucked up a bit with letters, numbers and other
signs.

Regards,
Barbara Yacos