I am beginning to fall over far too often and am anxious to avoid hurting
myself seriously.
It seems that I get onto my toes when turning, or starting off, or
hesitating,then I begin to stutter with my feet and loose my balance and
fall.All this happens very quickly and as I do tend to do things quite fast
my feet suddenly don't move.I think this is linked with my medication as I
also notice that  when I feel unsteady my medication has not worked fully.
I have the same kind of problem when going down slopes and this is becoming
a sort of Psychological problem as I hesitate and stutter with my feet.
Does anyone have any ideas as to how I may overcome this problem?

Syd Adams. 106072,[log in to unmask]

Firstname Lastname    Philip Dunn NORTON PC ANYWHERE FOR DIRECT CONTACT.
EMAIL THE TIME TO CONNECT. [log in to unmask]
Telephone number and any other information you wish to add
---