Thanks for the reply, I'm going to double-check on those meds, and I'll post
another message as soon as I have it straight.  I know that she was on Sinemet,
but I'm not sure if she still is...they were changing them so much for a while
that I lost track.  I know that it's inexcusable for me to be so lax about
knowing what my mother is taking...she's been being taken care of in the
personal care home, and even though I keep track of all her visits to the Dr.,
and know that her meds have not been changed for at least 2 years, I'm
uncertain what all she is taking.  I WILL change that.  Thanks again.

Wendy