     We at least convinced Mom to have Dad visit at the local Easter Seals
     Day Care Center.  He goes for 4 hours a day twice a week.  This is a
     great help to mom, but rather than catch up on much needed sleep, she
     does all the running around for the week.

     I regret that they do not see a neurologist.  Do you think at this
     late stage in his disease a different physician might do any good?
     Dad walks only with assistance.  He sleeps a great part of the day in
     his chair, but is up all night with restlessness and the urge to use
     the bathroom.  This keeps mom up all night,, also.

     He does eat very well.  I think that is a point in his favor.  The
     part that saddens me is that he was the strongest, most active person
     I knew.  He never smoked, drank, or overindulged in anything .  He
     walked to work (steel mill) every day for 35 years. and on and on.  My
     only consolation is that he is probably handling all of his falls
     (including down the full flight of basement steps recently) with no
     fractures, and has otherwise not shown signs of other diseases.

     But he is weak.

     thanks for listening.
     -Linda, Red's daughter