Michael A. Alicea (via "N.P.F. Mailbox" <[log in to unmask]>) wrote:
>> Windows95 Accesability Options allow the user to control the response
>> from the keyboard.  One example, is the ability to have the keyboard
>> produce only one character regardless of how long the key is pressed.

Good idea, Michael -- it should have occurred to me that this feature would
benefit parkies like my Mom.

Please note that Windows 3.x has a similar feature under "Keyboard" in its
"Control Panel" application.  While the auto-repeat feature can't be
completely turned off, it can be slowed down dramatically.  Hope this is
helpful.