Are you taking names too? Easiest phone call I've ever made.  Hope it helps!

joyce

At 04:56 PM 7/16/96 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>I just called Senaytor Kassebaums office and they said they are taking names
>of everyone who calls about the Udall Bill S.684.
>Please call right now and leave a message for The senator.
>
>Call now.  There is no time to wait.  Ask every one in your home  to call
>right now.              Ask for Senator Kassebaums office.    800-962-3524
>
> Say," Please ask her to provide funding for Parkinson's disease  when the
>Udall bill S. 684 comes up for a vote tomorrow."

Joyce Saylor                                            ph. (606) 257-2893
Data Coordinator                                        FAX: 606-323-1061
University of Kentucky                                  [log in to unmask]
College of Law