CONGRATULATIONS  everybody!!!!!!!   WE DID IT!!!!

  As you all may have heard, the Udall Bill unanimously passed in the Labor
Committee (headed by the reluctant Sen Kassebaum) and is headed for the full
Senate in September.  Does anybody know the status of the House version of
the Bill?

    This is a major victory for the 'silent'  and 'invisible' community of
Parkinson's Disease.  We all helped and contributed (and if you didn't we
know we had your moral support), and we should all be REALLY proud.

     Best wishes,

     Susan Hamburger, CG for Stan, 61/15+