>Joan and Jack Martin asked on July 12th for suggestions about building a
>long wheelchair ramp at the back of their house:
>
>>Is there anywhere on the WWW that could give us the criteria and pointers
>>on what to do and what to avoid while building the ramp?
>

>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>+  Robin Ruffell, Victoria, B.C.  +
>+  email: [log in to unmask]  +

 I belong to a local Rotary club.  We were always looking for a "hands on"
project, and our favorite is building wheelchair ramps.  All members of the
club can be involved and it was a short duration project. I think they would
be happy to help.
PS. Victoria is one of the nicest cities I have ever visited, esp. Bouchart
Gardens.
                                                          Peace, John