Senator Trent Lott,  (R-MIssissippi)Senate Majority Leader
Senate Russell Office Building 487
phone 202-224-6253,   fax 202-224-2262   (no email)
State Offices:  Gulfport 601-863-1988, Jackson  601-965-4644, Pascagoula
601-762-5400  or
call  the FREE  800-962-3524 and ask for  Senator Lott.
just say," Please schedule time to move the Udall bill to the floor for a
vote."

Senator Thomas Daschle (D-South Dakota) Senate Minority leader
Senate Hart Office Building 509
phone 202-224-2321,  fax 202-224-2047
State offices:  Sioux Falls 605-334-9596,  Rapid City 605-348-7551,  Aberdeen
605-225-8823   email [log in to unmask]
call  the FREE  800-962-3524 and ask for  Senator Daschle.
just say," Please schedule time to move the Udall bill to the floor for a
vote."

I just spoke to Sue Hildick,  handling the Udall bill in Senator Hatfields
office.  She said we now must target Sen. Trent Lott (R- Mississippi) and
Sen. Thomas Daschle (D-South Dakota).  They are the ones who make the
decisions about what goes to the floor for a vote and when.  There are only
30 working days left to this congress so the pressure must be swift and
strong from us.  We must let Sens. Lott and Daschle know immediately that  we
need floor time  scheduled for this vote right away.

Please call, write, send a postcard  fax or email these 2 Senate leaders this
very minute.  IF you're thinking of doing it next week when you have more
time, do it now and next week also.  You're allowed to contact these people
more than once.

If we each  call them and each send  a letter and each send a postcard and
each send a fax and each send an email that will be a minimum of 1000  X
 5=5000  contacts about the  need to schedule a vote on our issue.  If you
know even 1 person who would do the same thing that could grow to 10,000
 requests.  Don't wait .  We don't have the time.
CONTACT LOTT and DASCHLE NOW