I was diagnosed with Parkinsons about 2 years ago and have been doing pretty
well on the medication until recently.  About 6 mos. ago I started having
difficulty driving, keeping the car in the lane and it's hard for me to judge
how fast I am going as I can't feel the amount of pressure ofmy foot on the
gas and break pedals.  For about 2-3 hours after I take the medication I feel
depressed and dizzy.  I'm taking Sinemet, Elderyl and Paxel and Amantadine.
 My neurologist is sending me to another who specializes in Parkinsons for
re-evaluation.  In the meantime I'm off all medication exept Paxel.  Has
anyone had a similar experience.  Jerry Caselli ([log in to unmask]).