Martha - I was interested in your description of you husband's eye
problems. My wife 76/11 has comparable problems. She started with double
vision, whichwas helped at first by a prism Rx. Now she simply can't remain
focussed on the printed line. She read the same line repeatedly. Always an
avid reader (38 books in 1993), she now really can't read effectively. This
adds immeasurably to the frustration of  PD.

      Her ophthalmologist assures us that she had no refractive error. New
glasses have helped little, if at all. Sorry I can't be more upbeat.

      Regards       Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally knowm formally as:
Robert B. Howard
1320 Wisconsin St., Apt. 411
Hudson, WI 5401
CG for Lorraine 76/10+
e-mail <[log in to unmask]>        New address as of 5/3/96
Voice phone: (715) 386-3596
FAX: (715) 386-8589                    Manual reception, requires phone
call.