<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Going to Washington - (again)
To: [log in to unmask]

My son, Erik, who will be a senior at West Chester University in Pennsylvania,
is going to Washington next week to lobby various Senators and Representatives
on a matter he's been involved with all year (repeal of a law passed as a rider
last year which revokes all environmental laws as they apply to certain logging
in Federally owned old growth forests)  Anything he can do to lobby for the
Udall Bill while he's there? He's offered. He's just typical college kid in a
lot of respects but he can be passionate when he believes in a cause (like
trying to debate Wm. F. Buckley from the audience on this matter when he came to
the college to speak!).

Also, does anyone have prepared a synopsis on the Bill and its current status I
could e-mail to him?  He knows the basics from me, but I've sent them to him in
bits and pieces.

B.Bruce Anderson  50, 1 1/2.
<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->