Hey -- guess what?  For the past year my father has been complaining
about double vision in his right eye -- well for the past year really.
I told him I thought it might be a PD symptom but this was before he'd
been formally diagnosed and he didn't want to hear anything about it.
He got a prescription for prism glasses too.  About a year ago, I read
an old book I was weeding from a library collection on PD.  The author
said that it was known as the "painless disease."  I told my Mom this to
"make" her feel a little better about my father's state.  Now she often
repeats this line back to me using a bitter, sarcastic tone and I have
to agree.  PD seems to mess with every sensation and function.

HMK, [log in to unmask]