Dear Margaret--no offense taken for the correction--I've never seen the
"reVITALization term applied to a bill, and since Sherri Cave used
"reAUTHORization" in her post, I thought this was correct. I appreciate
your checking to get the correct info--actually I suspect that both terms
really mean pretty much the same thing. :-)   (Thanks for your kind words,too).

BTW: I've copied Betty Schirloff's "Call from everywhere---" post, with a
few changes to make it understandable to those  who haven't followed the
Udall bill, and plan to hand out these copies to friends who might phone
Lott and Daschle.  Also mailed that post, and a couple of others dealing
with status of Udall and strategy to all members of our local support
group, so they can call. I loved the bit about "...tell your grandchildren"
you're a part of history! I've done a lot of legislative advocacy, but never
thought of it that way! Let's share ideas on "how to do it"?
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter  78/7 Oxford,OH