I am going to be in DC on Tues thru Thus next week visiting
congressmen in an attempt to get this Udall Bill moving  in the
House.  Mary Yost has been attempting to make appointments for some
of us and has been unable to do so with either Lambert-Lincoln of
Arkensas or Klug of Milwaukee.

If anyone on the list is a constituent of either of these could you
call and attempt to make an appointment for me on your behalf.  Use
the toll free number 800-962-3524.  I'm available after 2pm on Tues
thru noom\n on Thur. E-mail or call me if you can help.  These two
are members of the sub committee that has the Udall Bill.

If you call also make sure YOU ask them to cosponsor