I just found this group and subscribed.  Sorry about taking up time and
bandwidth, but I noted Jim (below) referenced a web site.  I have found no
newsgroups, websites, etc.  on Parkinson's.  Anyone with info - I would
appreciate a post (or email or both).

Details: my mother at age 78 has Parkinson's.  Difficulty walking, and
increasingly significant short-term memory loss.
Thanks
Fred Elbel

> 11:12 PM 5/18/96 -0400, Jim Slattery wrote:
>Thank you so much for the detailed reply.
[snip]...
>(BTW, I don't want to become a pest.  It is just that I relay information
>received to our Web site, the only one in the Land of Oz, as far as I can
>tell.)
**  Fred Elbel    [log in to unmask]    Littleton CO   **
**  http://www.csn.net/~felbel/   **