Jim Slattery:   I'm sitting here stunned that you've covered so many topics in
todays messsages which have been on my mind lately.   Hmmm... (wondering is PD
also makes us mind readers?) <grin>

With regards to falling and balance, Dr .Tom Reese of San Anselmo, California,
and a fellow Parkie, has developed (he's heavy into PD research) a unique type
of glasses lense - a blue lense - which has a rather remarkable balance (and
more!) restorative effect on the average Parkie!  I saw it in action not long
ago when Alan Bonander, guest speaker at our local PD support group, brought
along pair of these remarkable glasses.  THe effect was instant, and
astounding!!!  And I cannot help but wonder why all persons with a movemen
disorder like that of PD aren't walking 'round sporting these blue-lensed
glasses!

ALAN BONANDER:  (Pssst) <whispering> I know yer there, ALan, so ya can't get
out of it... <grin> PLEASE explain the concept of the blue lense and share
whatever info you have about it here (once again).  And Alan, m'dear.. I
forgot to ask ya when I saw ya at the meeting, has Tom made these lenses (in
glases, presumably) available for purchase?  If so, where can we get them?

THANKS, Mr. B. (Barb waves at Alan, and blows him a kiss) <giggle>

Barb Mallut