Regarding your upcoming battles with the Social Security Administration, I've
been told by a friend who is disabled (from Lymes Disease) that you shouldn't
try to go it alone against the SSA. You're probably aware of this, but there are
firms who do nothing but help people get on SSDI and they work on a contingency
basis - I think they charge a fee which equates to three months of the back
benefits they get you or something along those lines, and how much they can
charge is prescribed by law.  There's one in Philly which advertises its
services - called Binder and Binder.  And there is one in Chicago my friend is
using (He lives in NJ).  I don't recall the name but could get it.

B. Bruce Anderson