Hi Ron!
My husband was diagnosed by a Neurologist but now his whole body is
restless. He can't settle down at night. Keeps getting up then can't
get back into bed. He is on 5 and 1/2 tablets of Sinemet, 2 of Parladol.
He also takes 2 anti-depressants, Nortriptylin. I had him on Melatonin
for about a week and he seemed to get worse. We have an appointment
in August to go to the movement disorder clinic at UBC. I am
hoping we will get some answers. I seem to be floundering with
this medication thing.
Thanks for your input. Leone