7.  #2

8.  #3 (voice has become barely audible at times)

9.  #1

10. #2

11. #3

12. #1

13.  #2

14.  #1

15.  #1

16.  #2

17.  #2

18.  #2

19.  #1

20.  #3

21.  #5

22.  #4

23.  #5

24.  #3 (no real need for special equipment yet, but possibly in the future)

Just a note about the "off" periods - we found that increasing and decreasing
the Sinemet CR for a few days keeps the minimizes the frequency and duration
of the "off" periods.  This has been true especially since she started to
take an equal amount of regular Sinemet - 3 times a day.