Hi Leone:

I am truly sorry to hear these things and wish that I could be more help.  I
just wanted to mention one more oddity about my RLS that might apply to your
husband.  Long before I was diagnosed with PD, I studied Transcendental
Meditiation.  After being diagnosed I studied and practice other types of
formal meditation.  Not only does meditation NOT help me, it makes my RLS
far WORSE.  If I want to bring on an attack, all I have to do is meditate.
This is quite odd and leads me to believe that there is some psychogenic
factor associated with RLS.  I mention this in case your husband is
practicing some form of meditation.  Most people I tell think I'm crazy.

                Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask]) 48 + 1 yr