I would like to thank all of the mermbers who took the trouble to reply to
my initial request for help.I have replied to some and will reply to all of
your letters as soonas I can.
My falls continue and my knees especially are beginning to suffer from the
tumbles.
I will try to explain again what seems to be happening to me -
Falls occur when I least expect them to happen.
Often occur when I am busy working  and I turn to do something or I
suddenly notice something and hesitate momentarily.
I am suddenly slightly off balance and my feet seem to stick and then I
immediately feel as if my brain or balance is completely  askew and I fall
forwards.Nothing seems to stop this happening as I can be moving well prior
to the event.
My only clues seem to be that I have 1)turned or changed direction,2)Stood
up to move somewhere,3)hesitated or been distracted in what I am doing .
I am usually feeling fine and my medication is working well.If  I am not
going well I do not seem to fall or I take so much more care then.
I find the falling experience a very frightening one and I suspect I become
shocked by it.
Anyone else have similar problems?
Syd Adams,106072,607@compuserve,com.
        .