---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 20 Jul 96 02:53:49 EDT
From: Glenna Cook-McKitteric <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: haven't been able to get on list

Dear Barbara:
        I was glad to find your name and address in the Parkinson's Info on the
Web.  We are new at this computer thing.  My husband, Don, is a Parkinsonian.
He has been diagnosed 4 years and is starting to have a lot of symptoms that the
meds aren't addressing.  Also, he was recently diagnosed with a separate
condition requiring surgery next month.  Pre-surgical treatments are wreaking
havoc on the PD.  Also, we are concerned about meds during and after surgery,
etc.  Could you please advise us:  1.  Why can't we get through - we think we
have followed the address perfectly but to no avail.  2. Can you please put us
in contact with some other folks with Parkinson who have other physical
problems, too?

                THANK YOU!!!!!  IT IS GREAT TO HAVE FOUND SOMEONE!
                                Glenna and Don C.