-- [ From: Bob Chapman * EMC.Ver #3.0 ] --

 I watched the Olympic Opening ceremonies last night,
mostly to see who would Light The Olympic torch. Was I
surprised to see that it was Muhammed Ali. It seems to be
that everybody is talking about it and the fact that Ali
has Parkinson's Syndrome. I would like to send an e-mail
to NBC Sports and let them know there is a bill pending a
hearing in Congress to find a cure or effective treatment
of Parkinson's. Perhaps they would mention it on
international TV.
Does any one have any ideas about how to phrase such a
letter and how to find NBC Sports E-mail address. Perhaps
if they received hundreds of such letters we could get
some publicity for the Udall Bill.

Bob Chapman

Bob Chapman
E-Mail < [log in to unmask]